Saturday, April 4, 2009

Las Medulas

Hola Queridos,


With my Univeristy, I had the opportunity to visit old (& authentic, if I might add) Roman gold mines, about a 3 hour bus ride from my city. It was such an interesting experience to finally be in rural country, away from all the hustle & bustle of the city life. There really was nothing around us except this little village! Here are so pictures from the caves I got to walk in and around...

(from inside the cave)


Then we got to climb to the top of this mountain, I know if was for sure a mile up, if not more, to the top! Not going to lie, I was tired climbing it and it brought back memories of doing hill repeats at the N.E.W. Zoo and how I would never tell coach about this place as it was no easy feat to the top. However, it was so worth it! Check out these pictures..they're real!









Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment