Thursday, December 25, 2008

First Post

Hola!

I'm setting up this account as I envision it is the best solution to keeping in touch with everyone with access to the Internet. It is my intention to update this Blog once a week, although, as fellow friends & travelers have alerted me, time goes fast & updating Blogs isn't always at the top of list. Alas, I will try to keep it very near to the top!

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site...Fingers crossed that this works. I am so grateful for our ability to keep in touch, with nothing more than the mere stroke of a few keys ...simply amazing!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, seeking further explanation, and certainly if you have any suggestions (this is my first Blog).

Besos (it means kisses in Spanish and is a common salutation in Spain).
Brenna Dee

2 comments:

  1. Trying to be all technology savvy now, huh? It good to see that I will have a source of constant news from the wonderful BD.

    -Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete